Saturday, July 24, 2010

Out on The Street Are So Many Possibilities to Not Be Alone


When I was younger, maybe 16, or 18, i remember feeling like I could do absolutely anything. The world was so big and pretty and filled with possibility. There were songs and people and things running through me that made me feel like there was so much ahead. Why is it now that I don't see the beauty anymore? I feel the limitations weighing on me. They're so heavy. I feel like there are so many things I'll never get to do. Never get to see. Like my time's running out. It's almost up. How stupid is that?

I've had a really emotional week. It's been highs and lows to say the least. I wish I knew how to be better here but I need to get out.

"... do you see how the wind in your hair now feels differently?"
- catch and release, silver sun pickups

No comments:

Post a Comment