Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You Belong Somewhere You Feel Free


I don't feel very free here. I feel limited. I've been working "like it's my job." Well, that's because that's exactly what it is. I've been having more fun at work because I'm getting to know everyone much better so I'm able to enjoy it more. It's been really nice not dreading going in. When there are nice people to meet and appreciate your helping them, I love being there.

Other than that, absolutely nothing is new. Plans for the fall are beginning to materialize and it's nice knowing that I am finally going to get there. Hopefully I'll get to make a visit to the Cape to see Lizzie at the end of the month. I'm very excited to see John Mayer next week with the siblings.

It's been raining an awful lot this week, which is not unwelcome. I loved waking up to the sound of it pouring on the roof this morning. I've been getting great sleep this week as well, which is so unbelievably underrated. I haven't been losing the weight I hoped to, which is because I can't quite get my eating habits under control. And by that I mean, I can't make myself eat less. Maybe it'll be better in the fall when I control what food comes into my house. We'll see.

I can't wait for the summer to be over.
I miss these faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment