Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well it's 2:48 and I've been up for ... oh about 2 hours. Last night was Reggie's 21st birthday so we had a big night. The rest of orientation week was not fun but Friday we went to Tower of London. It was way more fun than I thought it would be. It was really cold but the tour guide was really funny and I learned a lot. Then we came back, made a couple of frozen pizzas and pasta and had a nice dinner in the kitchen. We got Reggie some pretty cupcakes for her birthday. Then we finally got everyone together to head out. We went to Notting Hill Arts Club. It's like a trendy, indie type underground place. It had good music but an expensive cover charge and pricey drinks. Still a really good time. Unfortunately, I lost my coat check ticket when we went to leave so I had to wait until literally everyone cleared out of the club before they would give me my jacket. I don't know what time we got back but we all slept pretty late today. We made breakfast and are finally getting it together to go out for the day. It's pouring out so it's not much of a sightseeing day but we're going to go to the Natural History Museum. What's great about most of the museums here is that they're free to go in. Later, we're going out to Thai for Reggie's birthday dinner and to a pub after. I've gotta start getting ready but I'll upload a few pictures before I do. Missing everyone at home. Update again soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment