Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Think I'll Stay Here a While Until I Figure it Out


things that are making me happy:

1. buying lots of new things online
2. having both a job and an internship
3. finding new bathing suits
4. eating cookie batter and watching my sister miserably fail at baking
5. new joshua radin songs
6. sleeping in air conditioning
7. catching kell on earth and the rachel zoe project - i need to work at people's revolution.
8. downloading fight for this love, missed you cheryl
9. being able to sleep without sleeping pills
10. my most recent playlist is called "noodlebusiness"

things that are making me not so happy:

1. not having a significant/substantial/steady income
2. house nonsense
3. three more long months of this
4. missing london
5. that free credit report.com commercial, those furry numbers freak me out
6. missing everyone
7. being afraid to weigh myself
8. glee has been consistently disappointing
9. uncertainty in general
10. being let down by people

going to the gym to rock out to cheryl cole. bye.


the last picture of the band.

1 comment:

  1. CHERYL!!! i agree in some modified sense to all of your bullet points. way to be.

    ReplyDelete