Monday, June 21, 2010

In This or Any Other Summer She is Something Altogether Different


I can't find a decent layout that I actually like even a little bit. How annoying. Not like anyone reads this. But still. Last night at work was slow which meant it was torture. I missed out on the Father's Day celebrations at home. Not that I missed much, my brother and sister said it was pretty standard but it would have been good to see everyone and eat some of the good stuff my mom cooked up. I got home and pigged out anyways. Way to go. One of the downsides of this new job is that I don't get to pick my hours and my days. Not that I'm a busy girl these days, but I'm working Friday 6-11, Saturday 5-11 and Sunday 10-9. Sweet. I actually do think it's better this way - to be off during the week when no one is really home and I can do my own thing. I don't like a house full of people. And I'm already on the schedule for 4th of July. I wonder if I'm being taken advantage of because I'm new. It's not like I'm going to say anything. The weather's been good so I've been getting in some reading outside. I'd like to get up to Providence soon. Pointless update, I swear I had more to say.

why have I not been listening to counting crows hard candy before? what a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment