Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Love Has Concrete Feet


Happy Sunday. I feel so much more at home now - so much more myself. I really did have a bit of a nervous breakdown when I first get home. I went to sleep and woke up so angry every day. Now I feel calm and settled. With my internship underway and a new job coming up, I'm excited for things. In other news, I'm embarrassed to admit just how much I like the Twilight Eclipse soundtrack.

Yesterday I headed over to Tim's for his graduation party. It was great to see some Friars. We went to the Belmont Stakes which I am again, embarrassed I've never been to being that I live to close. We had a great time making Seabiscuit references. It was really fun and I definitely want to go back. There were a lot of girls there in cute dresses, many with large hats. I wanted to be like this is not the Kentucky Derby, stop trying to make it the Kentucky Derby. You're in Queens.




Things with our house in Providence are working out for the best and my mom and I did some garage sale shopping this weekend. We didn't find anything but I did find a chair on the curb FOR FREE. It's not in the best shape but hey it's a cool leather arm chair. Count me in. I'm going to get up in the attic soon and see what kinda treasures KP and Dave have stashed away up there. I want my house to be decorated and comfortable and homey since for the last two years my attempts at that have failed. Hopefully everyone's on board this year. I'm also hoping to get all of the girls from London together soon. Maybe in Boston??? Hmm I like this plan. I need to see them. As for now, I'll be spending my day in bed and dodging tornadoes. No seriously, there's a tornado warning. Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment